Wednesday, January 20, 2010

today.

Photobucket

this little gal and her beautiful family are my prayer this morning. people have been asking if i miss the slums. my answer is immediately, "YES." i miss the beautiful people i met there. if i could be there this morning to see those amazing people, i would in a heartbeat. her dad sat me down one morning there and told me i was "blessed." i laughed because i'd never been called that before. we had a great talk. he told me to sit in his chair and then he poured some sort of hot oil all over my head! it burned so bad! i had no idea what was happening. apparently, he wanted to let me know that he loved me. and that was his way of showing me. i love them too. so i will pray for them.

g

btw...the talk with all the pics and vids from south asia is tonight. pumped. secret song is still meteor shower. can't help it.

over.

1 comment:

Julia Copeland said...

gordo.

i just laughed out loud because i can just picture the face you made (or wanted to make) because of how hot it was. and the confusion.

great pic btw.