Tuesday, February 16, 2010

tuesday tunes.

Photobucket

buy it. he talks about tennessee. that alone makes it worthy. haha, but no it's great and you should. do it. dooo it.

oh, and i just found a chick-fil-a gift card in my wallet! day. maker. and yes, i'm still processsing everything that's happened and all that God did in the two dnow's. my brain is bouncing. my heart is so full. grace has been the word on my heart for a while now. even before india. he's leading me to something that revolves around this grace thing. not sure what yet. i love that. he's a mystery ya know. just gotta keep seeking. i will find Him. He promises that. "I will be found by you," declares the LORD. look at the passage in jeremiah 29.

"We serve a God who loves to play Hide and Go Seek. Why? Because all of the fun is in being found!" - mike glenn

i am thankful. even when i don't understand what's happening. The Father is much more concerned with my level of trust in Him than my understanding of the situation. thanks gabe. you probably thought i wasn't listening to anything you said that summer. :)

g

ps. i have decided that even though i subjected myself to figure skating last night that i can't do it again. i just can't make it all the way through it. and that was the short program. please air more snowboarding.

ps4. john, thanks for the tshirt. go bruins!

4 comments:

lizg said...

i bet you rae watching figure skating right now..... and who was the American guy in pink? urg.....

garrett gregory said...

me, pam, jeff and a sleeping tiffany are watching this awful figure skating stuff. it's brutal. you didn't like the pink outfit?! shame on you. and we are flipping back and forth to the kentucky/miss st. game. we need state to win so we are even with uk. then we beat them on sat. in nashville and take the lead. FIGHT DORES!

lizg said...

well said :)
fight dores indeed. i even bought a new hoodie the other day. Brown and gold. you would be jealous.

so i finally made my blog. what do you think? am i cool enough to be added to your friends on your blog yet?
:)

garrett gregory said...

no.