Thursday, November 26, 2009

happy day.

Photobucket

found these at the lakehouse yesterday and thought i'd put 'em up. pretty funny stuff. well...to us anyway! the first one's with me and my brother/cousin mac and the bottom one is my dad. yesterday, we all shopped until we couldn't see straight. i bought a total of 0 things. we ate at jack's bbq on broadway and it made my day. we also happened to find the new urban outfitters in the gulch and it was the neatest store i've seen. i told robin i wanted to have a church service in that building but he said the "acoustics" would be "terrible." i guess i'll just have to sing a little bit louder. we all went home and crashed.

this morning, i got the chance to get up and head to crockett park for a run. davy crockett's family is actually buried across the street from the park. i went to crockett elementary school. he is a tennessean who helped out the texans! gies...if you're reading this remember that! tennesseans are just the best or something. anyhows, the park was awesome and two miles of trails later i was pooped. my lungs were burning. it was 42 degrees and the wind was blowing the red and orange leaves into a little tornado thingy. fun times. then i came home and laughed my way through "the proposal" and then the whole fam came over. i had the best reese's peanut butter cup smore of all time and i think i gained 5 pounds. mom and dad are the best cooks ever. seriously.

tomorrow is downtown franklin and my favorite restauarant. if i can get out of bed.

and if you called, i left my phone upstairs! sorry y'all! happy thanksgiving.

g

ps...i hope bear is still alive.
ps dos...fall asleep music tonight is always off the new switchfoot. great reminder.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

p.s.s. i sent you a pic of your beloved pup. he misses his daddy-and is incredibly hyper.

garrett gregory said...

it's comforting to know that some anonymous person just sent me a picture of my child.

i just pooped my pants.