Friday, June 12, 2009

mmmmm

hi there.

julia-natalie-cecily here, blogging for gordo. he decided he is going to be a bum and not edit any of the belize photos from this past year. he just informed us that he is going to take down this blog because "he doesn't do anything on it anymore" he is a freak, so we'll just have to forgive him...maybe. my moms name is pam and she is my mom because she birthed me, and i lived in her womb for 9 months. and my dad helped too, his name is mark.

hi natalie here....my moms name is shelley and she is my mom and she has a fourth evil child named SAM who likes to bite people named sabrina and bark at my friends named julia. he doesnt even know who cecily is. she drives a really nice lexus and my dads name is mike (because he helped in my forming too). he likes to run every night and he also sees my bffs dad named JEFF.....which brings me to my next point.

hi cecily here.....my moms name is sharla she is a hottie who works at ijhs, which turned into irons middle school after the big switch. my dads name is jeff, and he is a really nifty guy named jeffrey wayne bailey, and his first son is named after him, jeffrey ryan bailey, which is connected with jackson wayne bailey. cammi and cecily are not related to anyone in the family, they only came up with the names from a movie like sabrinas parents--who named her sabrina because they loved audrey hepburn which doesnt actually make any sense, and now sabrina likes to say hiiiii i was named after auddreyyy heppbuurnnn.

this is also connected to jeffrey wayne BROWER who attended the same junior high and high school as jeffery wayne BAILEY.


anyway, chick fil a is so sweet and they take expired coupons (according to natalie) because they are christians. this is a really good thing.




thats all folks
love julia natalie cecily mckenna elizabeth ann copeland mouzon bailey

:)

No comments: